The NAR K-9 Handler Kit is designed to enable handlers to provide lifesaving treatment to injured canines at the point of injury or when veterinary care is not immediately available. This kit and its contents are compact, durable, and allow the handler to carry an individual first aid kit that can be utilized for rendering care to the handler, their canine, or other injured persons.
The NAR K-9 Handler Kit provides the necessary tools to address the major traumatic injuries seen in working dogs (including the hemostatic dressing Combat Gauze®). It also includes treatment for other canine emergencies such as bloat or heat injury. The small size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or can attach to a Quick Detach Panel for fast, easy removal of the entire kit.
- Compact IFAK for point of injury care to canines and/or humans
- Address canine emergencies from major bleeding to bloat or heat injury
- MOLLE/PALS to assault vest/body armor for easy attachment
- Includes the fastest, safest, and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T® – for treating handlers or injured humans
- Includes CoTCCC approved hemostatic, Combat Gauze®
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet- BLK
- 1 x 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze® (Advanced Kit Only)
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze (2 x compressed gauze with Basic Kit)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1 x ARS®, Needle Decompression Kit, 14 ga.
- 8 x Alcohol Prep Pad
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Surgical Tape, 1 in.
- 1 x Digital Vet Thermometer
- Kit Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz